Sunday, July 1, 2012

Chelsea FC and Man City target Alexandre Pato:

Chelsea and Manchester City are on alert after Alexandre Pato admitted he could be tempted by a move to the Premier League.

Pato has been on Chelsea's radar for some time, while reports in recent months have suggested Premier League champions Man City are also showing interest in the AC Milan striker.
The 22-year-old is known to be a target for Paris Saint-Germain, with PSG coach Carlo Ancelotti recently confirming he is still keen on signing the forward after seeing a €35million move fall through during the January transfer window, while Bayern Munich are also rumoured to be showing interest.
But the Brazil international, who visited London this week and will return for the Olympics next month, has hinted that he could be open to a move to the Premiership.
"I love English football," said Pato.
"I have friends who play for Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United.
"At the moment I have a real taste for playing in the UK, being in London with one month to go before the Olympics.
"My priority is to finish my contract in Milan.
"I have a lot to thank them for and my focus is to continue doing what I do, to bring joy to the fans in Milan and continue my contract until 2014.
"And then afterwards, who knows?"

0 comments: